January 5th, 2020
Life Style, Economy, Coding, Fintech, Technology
No need for code, no need to do what machines can do faster and better, no need to spend time on time consuming tasks. We have done all the work for you. Focus on your soft skills (personal attributes that enable someone to interact effectively and harmoniously with other people) and build up your business. Time is the most valuable asset you have! Spend it efficiently...
October 20, 2019
Life Style, Economy.
We have three types of generations that are supposed to dwell on this planet today:
● Generation X: people who were born in the period 1960 – 1980 are termed as generation X. They were the ones who actually initiated the concept of the Viral Economy.
● Millennials: the generation with birth years between the mid-1980s to 2000s. They have seen and experienced the way the world has transformed into a global viral econom
●. Experience Generation: also known as generation Z, experience generation likes everything tangible, connected and readil available. They’re the users of the viral economy with the largest population
October 30, 2019
Life Style, Economy
Those belonging to generation X and Y have applied, tested and modified the phenomena of the Social Viral Economy. They’re the ones who brought forward the concept of E-commerce and made attempts to overcome different types of risks associated with online buying and selling.
By doing so, these two generations have managed to interpret the needs of generation Z.
Today, generation Z wants high-quality results in the quickest possible time. They’re looking for markets that are easy to access with limited to no verification requirements, a handful of proven solutions, low buying risk, and quick exits. These attributes make it easier for us to understand the Social Viral Economy.
January 8th, 2019
Life Style, Economy, Finance, Fintech, Fair
Bizmoni opened World Finance Council in Dubai where 100 guest attended to discuss the future of the fintech industry in the Middle East.
October 15, 2019 -
Social Viral Economy is a broad concept aimed at fulfilling human needs by:
● Bringing together cost-effective and data-driven solutions
● Supplying with too many relevant choices for quick decision making
● Removing obstacles in finding the right product or service
● Troubleshooting queries as fast as possible to deliver desired results
● Eliminating (or minimizing) risks to close the deals It boils down to this...
The term Social Viral Economy refers to a huge virtual entity where everything is connected and (to some extent) automated to provide the solution according to the demands of the people.
November 15th, 2018
Life Style, Economy, Finance, Fair
Bizmoni was officially announced for the 1st time during the digital online fair Planet of Finance.
September 28th, 2018
Life Style, Economy, Finance, Business
Bizmoni got incorporated this day 18th September 2018 to bring to the world the construction of the Ultimate Social Viral Economy......